Whether you are buying or selling a Condominium, a Kingdom Home Inspection Services Certified Master Inspector is here to provide you with the best home inspection service available in Calgary.
The typical inspection takes 2-4 hours. Using a range of state of the art investigative tools, we will inspect your home from top to bottom.
Please understand that we will only inspect your condominium unit. Our inspection will not include any inspection of common areas or other spaces you do not own. We may offer comments concerning our observations of common areas as a courtesy. You agree that any comments concerning common areas, or any lack of comments concerning common areas, shall not give rise to any claim against us.
We comply with InterNACHI's International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties
Our inspections include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living unit
- Building design, framing and structure
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and balconies
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Custom installations and previous repairs
- Common areas: underground parking, paved driveways, parkade, storage area, hallways.
We also use FLIR infrared inspection cameras with every inspection to help detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.
We have many other services available, please contact us for more information.